Our Medicare Insurance services include:
- Consultations with individuals who are approaching their Initial Enrollment Period (IEP) i.e. Turning 65
- Lunch and learn Medicare presentations for employer groups who want to educate their employee population nearing or working past the age of 65. This will provide an opportunity for this age group to learn about Medicare and the options available to them. Such as Medicare Supplement Plans otherwise known as MediGap policies, and Medicare Advantage Plans (Part C) and Prescription Drug plan options (Part D).
- Employers are not allowed to entice employees working past the age of 65 to discontinue their group plan and/or offer a financial incentive to do so.
- Medicare Costs for 2022 are located on the link above the Medicare & You 2022 link. These documents are updated every December for the following year.
- All of these options are at no cost or obligation to the employer or the individuals we meet with.
- UnitedHealthcare HMO-POS
- Aetna HMO and PPO Options Available
- Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO and PPO Options Available
- Cigna HMO and PPO Options Available
- WellCare HMO, HMO-POS, and PPO Options Available
- KelseyCare Advantage HMO and HMO-POS Options Available
- Memorial Hermann HMO Options Available
- For those carriers that offer PPO plans there may be a premium associated with each particular plan.
- Must be 65 or older and have active Medicare Parts A & B coverage at the time of the effective date
Who May Enroll:
- People turning 65 and over must be already enrolled in Original Medicare Parts A & B.
- Must reside in the Service Area
- Plans include services covered by original Parts A & B, and may or may not include Part D, prescription drug coverage.
These health plans (HMO, PPO and POS) are contracted with and approved by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) and run by private insurance companies. They provide insurance for hospital and medical services. Out of pocket costs and cost sharing differ from Original Medicare and may depend on whether the beneficiary received services in or out of the network.
Original Medicare Parts A, B, C & D:
- Part A = Hospital Inpatient, Skilled Nursing Facility, Home Health Care and Hospice Care
- Part B = Medical services including Doctor visits, Outpatient services, Lab & X-Ray, Diagnostic testing, Durable Medical Equipment, CT Scans, CAT Scans, MRI’s, Preventive care, Physical and Occupational therapy
- Part C = Medicare Advantage Plans i.e. Private Insurers
- Part D = Prescription Drug Coverage i.e. Private Insurers
Appointments available upon request:
- We are available for employer based meetings to discuss options for employees who may be contemplating retirement at no charge or obligation
- As well as for individuals who want to meet to go over Medicare, and what options are available to them we can meet at your convenience any day of the week at no obligation.
For a complete explanation of Medicare please visit medicare.gov for a complete guide offered by the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services entitled Medicare & You.
• Apply for Medicare Parts A and B
• Part B Only Application Form
• Request for Employment Information Form
• Apply Online for Part B by Clicking on This Link or Fax them to 1.833.914.2016
What if you think your Medicare premiums are too high
Form SSA-44: Medicare Income Related Monthly Adjustment Amount-Life Changing Event
Rules for Higher Income Beneficiaries January 2019
2022 Medicare Costs
Medicare &You 2022
Aetna Medicare 2022
Blue Cross Blue Shield Medicare Plans 2022